As per the past 5 years, I’ve made the last Marketing Matter of the year a compilation of what I’ve learned since Marketing is Education, and we are to be life-long learners. In keeping with my systems thinking theory of the need for 5 elements in any successful system, I limit my sharing to only 5 lessons this year. Some of them are not pretty.
Therefore, I’m publishing just the first lines here. If you’d like to read more, make sure you’re a subscriber to SchoolAdvancement.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a password to read the complete article.
1) The world is full of experiential learners.
2) A quick email takes 24 minutes to compose.
3) We believe in The Platinum Rule to a fault.
4) The most remarkable quality about your school is – your teachers!
5) We’ve lost sight of the “long-term” and have to get it back.
May you and yours be blessed with a (note the 5 elements) safe, happy, inspired, prosperous and peace-filled 2014.
© Michael V. Ziemski, SchoolAdvancement, 2013 (Original Publication Date: 20131230)