FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment helps our school determine a family’s financial need. To be eligible to receive financial aid, families must have completed the enrollment process and paid the enrollment fee for the applicable school year. The student must also achieve satisfactory academic progress and support our school’s Code of Conduct to continue to be eligible for financial assistance.
Families applying for financial aid will need to complete the application and submit the necessary documents to FACTS by March 31, 2017.
Tap or visit this link or click/tap the FACTS logo to complete the application and submit the following required forms:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2014 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
These documents can be uploaded in PDF format online, faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below along with your applicant ID.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, contact FACTS at 866-441-4637.
Tuition Payment Plan Options
Payment in Full
Pay in full by the first day of school by direct debit, and enjoy our incentivized tuition rate! Save 2.5% on our school’s announced tuition! (We’re sorry, we’re not able to offer this incentive if a credit card is used for payment because of the fees charged by the credit card companies. Thank you for your understanding!)
Standard payment plan is over 9 months (May through January), and customized payment plans are available to meet your family’s individualized needs. All families are required to choose a FACTS payment plan for our administrative reporting as well as provide payment security for your tuition payments. Using FACTS mitigates our school’s exposure to risk.
Enrollment Grade: Annual Total/Hourly Equivalent
(All amounts do not include need-based financial aid nor criterion-based scholarships)
PK-3/PK-4 (1/2 day): $3500/$7.07 (There is a limited amount of financial aid available for our PK program)
1st – 12th grades: $4,879/$4.93
Installment payments are automatically debited by FACTS (tuition management system) on either the 5th, 10th or or the 15th of each month (or the next business day after). FACTS assesses a $30 fee for each failed draft attempt. All tuition owed is expected to be paid within the incurred school year unless significant hardship circumstances occur. There is a $50 fee to enroll in a monthly payment plan. If all payments are made on-time, or requested changes/adjustments are communicated through the school’s office, the final tuition payment of the year will be reduced by $50.
Tuition is calculated from youngest child to the oldest child in the same family. The second child incentive is 5%, the third child incentive is 10%, the fourth child incentive is 15% and each additional child enrolled in the same year is tuition free. No relatives other than brothers or sisters may be included in the family plan. Opting for this plan means that you agree to relinquish need-based financial aid for your family. Also, if you pay in one payment via direct debit, you’re entitled to an additional 2.5% incentive!
•Incentives apply only to tuition, not to other fees.
•Students entering during the school year will be charged a pro-rated amount for the portion of the first month they are enrolled. Students entering school during the school year before the 15th of the month will be charged for the whole month. Withdrawal after the first full week of school will require payment for the first month’s tuition.
•If any payment is not made by the date due, the student(s) will not be permitted to attend class, and the school will be under no obligation to provide educational services or activities after payment becomes past due, including report cards, transcripts or diploma.
To manage your current FACTS account or to create a FACTS account, click/tap the “FACTS” logo or tap/visit this link. By using FACTS, you’ll receive:
- An intuitive online payment plan enrollment process;
- Current online demographic and financial account updating;
- E-mail or text payment reminders before payment is due;
- Three default payment withdrawal options (with customized plans available) or credit card payment option (with a nominal 2.75% credit card fee added);
- A responsive web-based interface to make payment and/or view your account history; and
- Auto-deduction convenience for incidental fees.
After linking to the tuition management page, please follow these instructions:
- If you are a NEW MEMBER FAMILY, under ‘New User’, select ‘Get Started’ to begin, then follow the directions given.
- If you are a RETURNING MEMBER FAMILY, you are already enrolled by FACTS for 2017-2018 tuition and ancillary payments. However, if your information has changed, using your current password, please go online to your FACTS account, choose 2017-2018 school year and update your account information. If you desire a different payment plan, please contact the Finance Office at 866-555-1212.
Please remember that enrolling in FACTS is a step in our school’s enrollment process, and does not take the place of the application and enrollment process at our school. Online application is recommended only after visiting and touring our school to ensure we are the educational environment that is right for your child. If you have not already done so, please come in and let us help you make the best decision for your family’s educational needs.
If you need any help throughout the process, you may direct your questions to the FACTS Management Company at 866-441-4637, or you may call the Finance Office at 866-555-1212.